- Birth Date
- 12 August 1800
- Death Date
- 25 January 1851
Samuel Gilman Clark Sr.
Camp of Israel roster indicates he served as captain of ten. He was traveling with his wife, Elizabeth, and children from his first marriage.
- Age at Departure: 48
- Head of Household
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 5F.
- Samuel W. Richards papers, 1839-1909, 1839 April-1840 May.
- Silas Richards company, 1849 September in Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Silas Richards diaries, 1846 May-1855 July, Diary, 1849-1853, 1-36.
- Silas Richards letter to Brigham Young, 24 August 1849.
- Silas Richards reminiscences and journal, circa 1849-1871, transcribed by Ailcy C. Morrell, 4-12.