- Birth Date
- 11 December 1844
- Death Date
- 30 April 1921
Evidence from emigration, church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund) records proves that Henry Marshall traveled to Utah in 1863. His name was "Hy Marchell" on the ship passenger list. He served as a teamster for the William Chipman Company from the Tooele Ward.
- Age at Departure: 18
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- Age at Departure: 21
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- 1910 United States Federal Census
- 1920 United States Federal Census
- Captain Henry Chipman's Train, Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts, 1861-1868.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- "Old Resident of Tooele Dies," Deseret News, 30 Apr. 1921, 10:2.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- William H. Chipman notebook, 1866.