- Birth Date
- 14 February 1815
- Death Date
- 3 December 1903
Thomas Green Wilson
Birth date confirmed by Utah Stake City Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 26 September 1852.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Utah County.
- "Death of Thos. G. Wilson," Deseret Evening News, 8 December 1903, 9.
- "Died," Improvement Era , 7:237.
- "Mrs. Helen Wilson of Payson Succumbs to the Ravages of Years," Deseret Evening News , 26 Aug. 1901, 8.
- Provo Utah Central Stake general minutes, 1849-1977, Volume 9, 1849-1858, 1866-1872 (Utah Stake City Branch record of members).
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.