- Birth Date
- 25 July 1846
- Death Date
- 24 June 1931
Sarah came from England in 1863 on the ship Amazon.
Evidence from emigration, church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund), and biographical records proves she traveled to Utah in 1863. Her travel to Utah is verified by her father's obituary.
Her surname is "Phelps" on the death record and Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 16
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Haddock, Edith Parker and Dorothy Hardy Matthews, History of Bear Lake Pioneers , p. 597.
- "Obituary," Deseret News [Weekly], 20 Feb. 1892, 304.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.