- Birth Date
- 27 December 1816
- Death Date
- 23 September 1912
He was traveling with his two wives and children. Thomas Grant is listed in their group as the driver.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 523
- Silas Richards company, 1849 September.
- Silas Richards letter to Brigham Young, 24 August 1849.
- “Sisters Give Enjoyable Event,” The Springville Herald, 1 January 1931, 1.
- Supplement after 31 December 1849, 5B, in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008.