- Birth Date
- 26 June 1833
- Death Date
- 28 July 1921
Niels Peter Larsen
Evidence from emigration, church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund), and genealogical records proves the Larsen family traveled to Utah in 1863.
The Larsen family came on the ship, John J. Boyd in 1863. The family consisted of: Niels Peter, the father, Ane Marie, the mother and child Karen Sophie
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- 1880 Idaho Census
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1910 Idaho Census
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Idaho, Southeast Counties Obituaries, 1864-2007.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Parish Register of Sankt Mikkel, Slagelse, Soro, Denmark.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].