- Birth Date
- 31 October 1835
- Death Date
- 24 November 1916
Ane Marie Larsen
Ane Marie Knudsen
Evidence from emigration, church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund), and genealogical records proves the Larsen family traveled to Utah in 1863.
The Larsen family came on the ship, John J. Boyd in 1863. The family consisted of the father, Niels Peter, the mother, Ane Marie and sibling: Karen Sophie.
- Age at Departure: 27
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1910 Idaho Census
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Idaho, Southeast Counties Obituaries, 1864-2007.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Parish Register of Sankt Mikkel, Slagelse, Soro, Denmark.