- Birth Date
- 28 February 1818
- Death Date
- 20 March 1881
William Dresser Huntington
He served as Captain of Ten. He was traveling with two of his wives, Caroline and Harriet, and their children.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Head of Household
- 1860 California Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- Ancestry Institution.com--Illinois Marriages to 1850.
- Samuel W. Richards papers, 1839-1909, 1839 April-1840 May.
- Silas Richards company, 1849 September.
- Silas Richards diaries, 1846 May-1855 July, Diary, 1849-1853, 1-36.
- Silas Richards letter to Brigham Young, 24 August 1849.
- Silas Richards reminiscences, 6-7. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Silas Richards reminiscences and journal, circa 1849-1871, transcribed by Ailcy C. Morrell, 4-12.
- Supplement after 31 December 1849, 5B, in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008.
- United States Index to Indian Wars Pension Files, 1892-1926.