- Birth Date
- 20 March 1810
- Death Date
- 19 January 1901
Ozias initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Silas Richards Company in 1849 with his family. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 46
- Augustus Farnham letter to Brigham Young, 25 August 1849.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 5D.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Silas Richards company, 1849 September in Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Silas Richards letter to Brigham Young, 24 August 1849.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.