- Birth Date
- 20 October 1841
- Death Date
- 18 March 1874
His surname is recorded as "Pedersen" on the ship passenger list.
The family's travel to Utah is mentioned in the Sanpete and Emery County history. Birth date confirmed in the Moroni Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 28 March 1863.
- Age at Departure: 20
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 417
- Moroni Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Parish Register of Sporup, Skanderborg, Denmark.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.