- Birth Date
- 8 October 1838
- Death Date
- 11 September 1911
The Fenn family arrived in New Orleans on 13 June 1854 via the ship Germanicus. The oldest son, William Jr., does not seem to have traveled with them on the overland journey. The Deseret News roster lists the family surname as "Ferne" and indicates that the traveling group consisted of four people. She had no children.
- Age at Departure: 16
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855.
- Find a Grave
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 142.