- Birth Date
- 15 June 1849
- Death Date
- 31 December 1920
The Fenn family arrived in New Orleans on 13 June 1854 via the ship Germanicus. The oldest son, William Jr., does not seem to have traveled with them on the overland journey. The Deseret News roster lists the family surname as "Ferne" and indicates that the traveling group consisted of four people.
- Age at Departure: 6
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Wyoming Census.
- 1910 Wyoming Census.
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 142.