- Birth Date
- 12 November 1833
- Death Date
- 21 May 1923
Martha and David were married on the ship Chimborazo in 1855 when sailing to America. The original ship manifest shows her name as "Martha Enyon," but the index to the passenger list incorrectly shows her as "Martha Enyow."
- Age at Departure: 21
- 1870 Utah Census, Cache County.
- 6th Company of 50 report, 1855.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "Some Recollections Relating to the Early Pioneer Life of Logan City and Cache County," The Journal, 22 December 1923, p. 10.
- "Two pioneers of Logan Pass to Reward," The Journal, 21 May 1923, p. 6.
- Wales Births and Baptisms, 1541-1907.