- Birth Date
- 29 April 1819
- Death Date
- 18 September 1895
Robert P. Wilson
Although Robert's name appears on a non-contemporary typescript list in Journal History (Supplement after 31 Dec. 1849, 5A), this is in error. His obituary says he drove an ox team across the plains for John S. Fulmer; both Fulmer and Robert Wilson are on the original roster of the 1848 Willard Richards Company. Robert received a Patriarchal Blessing from John Smith on 17 May 1849 before the arrival of any pioneer company.
Robert later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming; he also served in the Utah War of 1857-58. At the time of the 1860 Utah census he was living in Kaysville, Davis County.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Age at Departure: 37
- Burton, Robert Taylor, Diaries 1856-1907, Record book, circa 1856 October-November.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Campbell, Robert L., [Journal extracts, 30 June-19 Oct. 1848], in Historian's Office, Journal 1844-1997.
- Kaysville Ward, Manuscript History and Historical Reports, 1851-1934.
- [List of those filing for lots, 1848], in Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Land records [ca. 1847-1860].
- "Obituary Note," Deseret Evening News, 6 May 1896, 6.
- "Obituary Notes," Deseret Weekly, 16 May 1896, 32.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of Members.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.