- Birth Date
- 1 January 1855
- Death Date
- 30 January 1927
In some sources their surname is spelled "Wintsch" or "Wince." Birth date confirmed by Lehi Ward record.
- Age at Departure: 7
- Lehi Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 198
- Muhlestein, Anna Caroline Wintch, Autobiographical sketch, 166-68, in Histories and biographies written by members of Camp Sunflower, Daughters of Utah Pioneers of Center Utah County, Provo, Utah, vol. 1.
- "Sanpete Woolgrower, Former Councilman of Manti Is Called," Deseret News , 1 Feb. 1927, 10.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.