- Birth Date
- 10 June 1853
- Death Date
- 28 April 1927
Son of Jackson and Jane Wanlass. The family crossed the Atlantic on the ship Columbia in 1856 and lived for several years in Richmond, Ray County, Missouri. According to the obituary of Sarah Wanlass Atwood, Jackson's sister, the family did not cross the plains in a Mormon pioneer company. In some sources their surname is spelled "Wanless".
- Age at Departure: 9
- 1860 Missouri census, Ray County.
- 1920 Utah census, Utah county.
- "Lehi Pioneer of 1863 Prominent in Church Work Answers Call," Deseret News, 30 Apr. 1927, 6.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah County, Utah Cemetery Index.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.