- Birth Date
- 22 September 1846
- Death Date
- 10 August 1936
Mary Elizabeth Scott
Her obituary says that she was two years old when her family came to Utah which would make their travel in 1848. The obituary also says that her father (William Scott) died at Winter Quarters. Further research is needed to confirm their year of travel and the name of the pioneer company with which they traveled.
- Age at Departure: 1
- 1850 Utah Census, Davis County.
- "Aged Pioneer Passes," The Rich County Reaper, 14 Aug. 1936, 1.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Mary E. S. M. Pack," Deseret News, 11 Aug. 1936, 7.
- "Mary E. S. M. Pack," Salt Lake Tribune, 11 Aug. 1936, 18.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.