- Birth Date
- 8 December 1829
- Death Date
- 6 February 1913
Conrad Abegglen Sr.
Evidence from emigration and church ordinance records proves the Abegglen family traveled to Utah in 1862. In some sources his given name is spelled "Konrad." A daughter, Margretha boarded the ship with the family in England, but it is uncertain whether she set out with the family across the plains. In the 1870 Utah census the Abegglen family was in Midway, Utah, Conrad and his son Conrad are both listed as "Charles," Elisabetia is listed as "Emma."
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Wasatch County.
- 1880 Utah Census, Wasatch County.
- “List of persons in W. H. Dame’s freight train, Ft. Laramie, 1862 September 1.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 58)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886 Ledger C, p. 164.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.