- Birth Date
- 19 March 1821
- Death Date
- 19 August 1860
Iver Nicholaisen Iversen
Iver initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in 1853 as indicated in church ordinance records. He may have traveled with the 1853 Moses Daley Freight Train, but further research is needed to confirm the name of the company he traveled with.
At the end of a mission, he traveled home as captain of the Iver N. Iversen Company in 1858 as indicated by Peter Gottfredson’s Autobiographical Sketch. He came on the ship, John Bright in 1858. We cannot find a ship he came on in 1853.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Age at Departure: 37
- Company Captain
- 1845 Census of Lynsabild, Denmark
- "A Company of Saints," Deseret News [Weekly], 8 Sep. 1858, 118.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Gottfredson, Peter, Autobiographical sketch [n.d.], 12-13.
- Richard Dye, Autobiography, reel 2, box 2, fd. 2, item 7.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Scandinavian Mission, Historical Reports 18521877