- Birth Date
- 13 January 1799
- Death Date
- 22 December 1888
His name is listed as "O. M. Cole" on the roster.
- Age at Departure: 53
- 1860 Utah Census.
- "20th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 128.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.