- Birth Date
- 21 December 1846
- Death Date
- 28 August 1916
The Smith family arrived in New York on 5 July 1866 via the ship American Congress. Though the overland company records only list heads of household, it also notes that John purchased 8 adult food rations for the journey indicating that his family was with him for this part of the journey as well.
Her death date is confirmed by the death certificate and Find A Grave website and her surname is "Davis."
- Age at Departure: 19
- 1870 Utah Census, Beaver County.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.