- Birth Date
- 21 January 1856
- Death Date
- 25 January 1924
Evidence from genealogical sources and an autobiographical history proves that the Christiansen family came to Utah in 1868. The mother died September 1868 in Utah; the history written by the daughter, Kirstine, indicates they came in 1868.The family's surname is listed as "Nielsen" on the ship Emerald Isle in 1868. They are husband, Lars mother Maren K, siblings: Mariane, Karen Marie, Birthe Katrine, Anne Kirstine, Dorthea and Jeppe. Jeppe died at sea.
- Age at Departure: 12
- Billion Graves (Website)
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- Find a Grave
- "List of Passengers' Names In Captain J. G. Holman's Ox-Train," Deseret Evening News, 22 September 1868, 4.
- Parish Register of Melby, Fredericksborg, Denmark.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.