- Birth Date
- 21 January 1856
- Death Date
- 5 April 1916
Ane Kirstine Christiansen
Evidence from genealogical sources and an autobiographical history proves that the Christensen family came to Utah in 1868. The mother died September 1868 in Utah; the history written by the daughter, Kirstine, indicates they came in 1868.The family's surname is listed as "Nielsen" on the ship Emerald Isle in 1868. They are husband, Lars mother Maren K, siblings: Mariane, Karen Marie, Birthe Katrine, Anne Kirstine, Dorthea and Jeppe. Jeppe died at sea.
- Age at Departure: 12
- Christiansen, Ane (Annie) Kirstine, Reminiscences, in Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude , 4 vols. ([Salt Lake City]: International Society Daughters of Utah Pioneers, 1998), 1:578-79.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- Find a Grave
- Parish Register of Melby, Fredericksborg, Denmark.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.