- Birth Date
- 13 July 1832
- Death Date
- 9 December 1906
Isaac had to have traveled to Utah in 1856 because he sailed to America this year and married in Salt Lake City in Mar. 1857. He Crossed the Atlantic on the Ship S. Curling. In his "Condenced" autobiography he says he helped drive an ox team across the plains. (See the "memories" section of his entry in FamilySearch.) At the time of the 1860 census he was living in Farmington, Utah. He paid tithing at Wellsville, in 1866 and served a mission to Great Britain 1882-1884.
- Age at Departure: 23
- 1900 Utah Census.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 23 July 1856, 160.
- Missionary Database
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "Two Funerals in Wellsville," Logan Republican, 22 December 1906, 12.
- Utah Death Certificates, 1904-1964.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.