- Birth Date
- 12 May 1815
- Death Date
- 15 June 1860
Benjamin James Crossland
Husband of Sarah Hobson Crossland. He appears in the Utah Territorial census of 1850/1851 and in the Utah Territorial Militia Records on 25 March 1851. Church financial records place him at E. T. City (modern Lake Point,) Tooele County in 1856. His accident and death was recorded in the Church Historian's Office Journal as well as in the Deseret News. In the History of Tooele County his name is given as Benjamin George (Leo) Crosland. His surname is variously spelled in contemporary documents: Crosland, Croslin, Crosling.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah census, Tooele County.
- "Another Fatal Accident," Deseret News, 4 July 1860, 4.
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Historical Department office journal, 1844-2012, Volume 24, 25 June 1860.
- Historical Department office journal, 1844-2012, Volume 24, 29 June 1860.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory