- Birth Date
- 8 August 1841
- Death Date
- 26 October 1913
The Halford family arrived in the States in 1855 via the ship Emerald Isle. They must have remained in the east for a few years, because they are not seen crossing the plains to the Valley until 1861 with the David Cannon Company.
- Age at Departure: 19
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- "Capt. D. H. Cannon's Train," The Mountaineer , 13 July 1861, 162.
- “Deaths and Funerals,” Salt Lake Telegram, 28 October 1913, 12.
- "Died," Salt Lake TRibune, 26 October 1813, 23.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.