- Birth Date
- 7 February 1811
- Death Date
- 5 February 1899
He may have traveled with the 1852 Warren Snow Company. The Immigration Location lists shows that he was assigned to settle in the south. Further research is needed to confirm the name of the pioneer company he traveled to Utah with.
The 1852 Bishopric minutes record his surname as "Cressman." Birth date confirmed by Utah Stake City Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 26 November 1854. These records indicate his parents names were Elisha and Jemima Crismon.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1860 Utah Census, Utah County.
- "Another Old Resident Gone," Wasatch Wave, 10 March 1899, 3.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.
- Provo Utah Central Stake general minutes, 1849-1977, Volume 9, 1849-1858, 1866-1872 (Utah Stake City Branch record of members).
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.