- Birth Date
- 23 March 1866
- Death Date
- 17 March 1937
Archibald Freebairn Jr.
The Freebairn family arrived in New York on 6 July 1866 via the ship Arkwright. Though the overland company records and the PEF list only Archibald, as head of household, the notation of the number of adult food rations purchased and the balance of the PEF account indicate that his wife was with him for that portion of the journey as well. The presence of Archibald Jr. in the 1870 Utah census also indicates he completed the journey with his parents.
- Age at Departure: Infant
- 1870 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Builder Dies," Deseret News , 18 Mar. 1937, 18.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Death Claims S. L. Builder," Salt Lake Tribune , 18 Mar. 1937, 10.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 351.