- Birth Date
- 12 February 1855
- Death Date
- 29 September 1922
Robert Henry Walters
He and his siblings arrived in New York on 10 July 1863 via the ship Antarctic. Their mother and baby sister died on board so they continued their overland journey with their aunt, Jane Smalley, who also died en route. Further research is needed to determine the name of the company he traveled with.
Birth year confirmed by West Jordan Ward records at the time of his baptism on 11 October 1863.
- Age at Departure: 8
- Andrew Jenson, "Walters, Henry B." Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia, Volume 3 (Salt Lake City, Utah: The Andrew Jenson History Company, 1971), 550.
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Idaho Death Index, 1911-1951.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- West Jordan Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.