- Birth Date
- 26 July 1839
- Death Date
- 9 September 1927
Sarah crossed the Atlantic with her sister Elizabeth and their mother Sarah Brereton Bell on the Ship Argo in 1850. Both Sarah's crossed the plains in the Tidwell pioneer company of 1852. (The obituaries of this Sarah cite the year 1853 for the Tidwell Company but this is an error. Elizabeth traveled with the James Jepson Company of 1852.) This Sarah married William George Peacock in Utah.
- Age at Departure: 12
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- "Former Manti Resident Is Buried Here," Manti Messenger, 16 Sep. 1927, 1.
- "Pioneer Manti Woman Dies at Mt. Pleasant," Deseret News, 10 Sep. 1927, 6.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.