- Birth Date
- 11 December 1841
- Death Date
- 11 November 1928
Daniel Peter Thuesen
Daniel was born in St. Petersburg, Russia. but lived in Denmark. On his 1900 passport application he said he immigrated to the United States in 1864, which is confirmed by the Warren Company roster. (On that roster, his surname is misspelled as Tuson.) He was a veteran of Utah's Blackhawk War (1865-1872) and a shoemaker.
- Age at Departure: 22
- 1920 Utah Census.
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 739.
- Theusen, Daniel Peter, [Life Sketch], "Genealogical Surveys of L.D.S. Members," 35 vols., 2:461.
- Theusen, Hermina Petrine Ambrosen, History of Pioneer Days , Part II.
- U. S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925.