- Birth Date
- 12 July 1802
- Death Date
- 11 October 1867
Jane sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon. She came to Utah with her adopted daughter Annie Thorne in the 1856 John A. Hunt pioneer company, but Annie's name does not appear on any ship manifest.
Jane shared a PEF bond with her brother, James Thorne who was on the ship with her and traveled to Utah with the 1856 Martin Company. He died before arriving in Utah.
- Age at Departure: 54
- Head of Household
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Pay, Mary G. to S. S. Jones,Handcart Veterans Association, 18 Oct. 1908. Handcart Veterans Association, Scrapbook, 1906-1914, fd. 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 256.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.