- Birth Date
- 26 November 1846
- Death Date
- 12 July 1930
Ane Kirstine Johansen
Daughter of Johan and Johanna Larsen. Ane crossed the Atlantic with her parents and siblings on the ship James Nesmith in 1855. Both of her parents and her youngest brother (Niels) died in Kansas Territory en route to Utah. She married Hyrum Henry Humble. Her obituary says she was a handcart pioneer. Additional research is need to clarify her story. She changed her name to Johnson.
- Age at Departure: 10
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 1930 Utah Census.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- "Handcart Pioneer Dies Suddenly," Deseret News , 14 July 1930, 2.
- “Oldest Woman Answers Call,” The Springville Herald, 17 July 1930, 2.
- “Town’s Oldest Woman, Pioneer of Plains, Dies,” Salt Lake Tribune, 14 July 1930, 14.
- Utah County, Utah Cemetery Index.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966