- Birth Date
- 3 January 1830
- Death Date
- 2 December 1911
Abram Chase Hatch
In 1863, he was the assistant captain.
In 1867, he was a returning missionary from England.
On the missionary register his given name is listed as Abraham. His death certificate has Abram and on find a grave it has Abram Chase.
He is a brother of Jeremiah.
- Age at Departure: 20
- Age at Departure: 33
- Age at Departure: 36
- Returning Missionary
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Hatch, Abram, [Reminiscence], in Edward W. Tullidge, Tullidge's Histories of Utah , vol. 2, "Biographies (Supplemental Vol.) of the Founders and Representative Men of Northern, Eastern and Western Utah, and Southern Idaho" , 192-93.
- Hatch, Lorenzo Hill, Journal
- J. Millet on Cape Breton Island, 1927, 89-92.
- James Amasa Little, Biography of William Rufus Rogers Stowell, 1893, 32-34.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 20.
- Lorenzo Hill Hatch, Lorenzo Hill Hatch Journal (Provo: Brigham Young University, Adult Education and Extension Services, Extension Publications,1958), 12-13.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Nelson W. Whipple autobiography and journal, 1859-1887, 79-92.
- Winterton, [John Marriott], Autobiographical sketch, 188, in Histories and biographies written by members of Camp Sunflower, Daughters of Utah Pioneers of Center Utah County, Provo, Utah, vol. 4.