- Birth Date
- 29 November 1832
- Death Date
- 9 January 1910
A letter written by his father to Brigham Young in June of 1850 indicates that Sidney had already started for the Valley in the care of a Brother Garner. Further research is needed to identify who Garner was and which company they traveled in.
- Age at Departure: 17
- Age at Departure: 29
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 1856 Utah Census.
- Dibble, Philo to Brigham Young, 24 June 1850. Brigham Young office files 1832-1878, General Incoming Correspondence.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Funeral Services Held," Salt Lake Herald, 14 Jan. 1910, 6.
- General Tithing Office, Tithing reports, 1855-1887.
- Roberts, Robert David, Reminiscences and diary, 1862 Jan.-1895 May, in Family record, 1854-1921, fd. 2, 67-69.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- "Utah State News," The Garland Globe, 22 Jan. 1910, 2.