- Birth Date
- 5 October 1816
- Death Date
- 20 February 1891
Isaac Huff Losee
Evidence from genealogical and church records proves that the Losee family traveled to Utah in 1852. Further research is needed to determine the name of the company they traveled with.The obituary of his daughter, Mary, states that she came to Utah with her parents in 1852. Birth date confirmed by Lehi Ward records.
- Age at Departure: 35
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- "Cannonville," Panguitch Progress , 6 Nov. 1914, .
- "Isaac H. Losee," Deseret Evening News , 11 Mar. 1891, 8.
- Lehi Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.