- Birth Date
- 14 June 1809
- Death Date
- 30 September 1886
Judith Abigail King
Judith Abigail Bellows,
Judith Abigail Eldredge,
Judith Abigail Hopper
Judith and her two children from a previous marriage (Lucy Ann Bellows and Nancy Jane Bellows) were likely the "3 persons" traveling with Eleazer King, Sr., as indicated in the Deseret News roster printed 18 September. Judith married King in Iowa in 1850. She is seen in his household in the 1850 and 1851 Iowa census. Her girls are listed under their step-father's surname.
- Age at Departure: 42
- "15th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1851 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14.
- "A Good Woman Gone to Rest," Woman's Exponent, 1 December 1886, 104.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.