- Birth Date
- 25 November 1827
- Death Date
- 19 October 1908
Thomas Aubrey Sr.
Their surname is spelled "Aubery" on the 1868 ship Minnesota manifest. The overland company roster indicates that Thomas was traveling with his wife and "eight" children. However, the ship's passenger list includes a 9th child, the infant Louisa (listed as Susan on the ship). The 1880 census confirms that she made the trip with rest of the family.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 1880 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Captain Joseph S. Rawlins, list of passengers, 1868." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains' accounts 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 2, Folder 7)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Old Resident Succumbs," Salt Lake Herald , 20 Oct. 1908, 3.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger D, p. 6.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.