- Birth Date
- 11 March 1811
- Death Date
- 25 April 1893
Henry, his wife Ann and children Rose, Fanny, Ana, Louise, Jane Alice and Charles sailed to America in 1857 on the ship George Washington.
The family's travel to Utah in the 1857 Jesse B. Martin Company is mentioned in the obituary of Louise.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Davis County.
- "Deaths," Deseret News, 13 May 1893, 672.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Funeral Services Held for Farmington Pioneer," Davis County Clipper , 12 Sep. 1924, 1.
- Jesse B. Martin journals, 1853-1857.
- Robert McQuarrie journals, 1854-1917, vol. 1, 6-15.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.