- Birth Date
- 21 November 1833
- Death Date
- 5 April 1875
Emma Louise Turner
Emma sailed to America in 1855 on the ship Juventa.
Her daughter, Katherine Stayner, wrote a history of her mother and indicated that she traveled with "Grandma Dougall and her sons." Catherine MacSwain Dougall and her two sons are documented in the 1855 Secrist/Guymon company.
Her surname is "Stayner" on the 1860 Utah census, burial records and Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 21
- 1860 Utah Census, Davis County.
- 2nd Company of 50 reports, 1855 May 31.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude, vol. 4, p. 2919.
- Steed, Thomas, The Life of Thomas Steed from His Own Diary: 1826-1910, 19, 22-23.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1908-1949.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.