- Birth Date
- 11 August 1840
- Death Date
- 2 February 1908
The Bult Family crossed the Atlantic in 1856 on the ship Columbia. P. E. F. records prove that Charlotte and her sister Eliza crossed the plains in 1861. Genealogical and church ordinance records prove Charlotte was in Utah by late October 1861. Family tradition indicates that the girls traveled with the 1861 Horne Company, but additional research is needed to confirm this.
Her surname is "Field" on the death certificate and Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 20
- Head of Household
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Goes To Well Earned Rest," Deseret News 4 Feb. 1908, 3.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 58.
- "Pioneer of Weber County Called," Ogden Standard , 3 Feb. 1908, 5.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.