- Birth Date
- 29 April 1801
- Death Date
- 1 January 1853
She traveled to Utah with two of her children.
The 1850 Utah census shows their names as Mary J. Butterfield, Don C. Lawrence, and Edward Lawrence.
Margaret was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 6 March 1851.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Edward Hunter and Robert Campbell letter to Brigham Young, 17 July 1850.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 7.
- Martha S. Heywood reminiscences, undated, Journal, 1850 January-1856 August.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 147.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.