- Birth Date
- 11 September 1840
- Death Date
- 11 October 1924
She sailed to America in 1842 on the ship Sidney.
The Lambert family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Allen Taylor Company in 1849. The Lamberts included Charles and his wife Mary Alice Cannon, and their children Charles John and George Cannon. Mary’s orphaned siblings also traveled with them: Angus Munn, David Henry, and Leonora Cannon.
Her travel to Utah in 1849 is confirmed by her obituary which appeared in the Washington County News.
- Age at Departure: 8
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Aged Pioneer Passes Away at Pine Valley," Washington County News, 16 October 1924, 1.
- "Leonora Cannon Gardner," Improvement Era , 28 (Dec. 1924), 180.
- "Leonora Cannon Gardner, Pioneer, Dies in Dixie," Deseret News , 13 Oct. 1924, sec. 2, 1.
- "Pioneer Woman Called at Pine Valley Home," Salt Lake Tribune , 13 Oct. 1924, 16.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America