- Birth Date
- 11 September 1840
- Death Date
- 11 October 1924
She sailed to America in 1842 on the ship Sidney.
The Lambert family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Allen Taylor Company in 1849. The Lamberts included Charles and his wife Mary Alice Cannon, and their children Charles John and George Cannon. Mary’s orphaned siblings also traveled with them: Angus Munn, David Henry, and Leonora Cannon.
- Age at Departure: 8
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Leonora Cannon Gardner," Improvement Era , 28 (Dec. 1924), 180.
- "Leonora Cannon Gardner, Pioneer, Dies in Dixie," Deseret News , 13 Oct. 1924, sec. 2, 1.
- "Pioneer Woman Called at Pine Valley Home," Salt Lake Tribune , 13 Oct. 1924, 16.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America