- Birth Date
- 24 August 1834
- Death Date
- 22 February 1922
Thomas Henry Carlos
Thomas was an orphan and drove a team of oxen for Hannah Simmons Phillips. At the time of the 1850 census of Utah Thomas was living in the household of Edward and Hannah Phillips in Davis County. His name appears in the Utah Territorial Militia Records at Bountiful and Farmington in 1857.
- Age at Departure: 14
- 1850 Utah Census, Davis County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Funeral Services Held Saturday for T. Carlos," Davis County Clipper, 3 Mar. 1922, 4.
- "Hannah Simmons Phillips," In Biographical Information Relating to Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel database.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- "Resident of Kaysville Since 1849 is Dead," Deseret News, 24 February 1922, 7.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.