- Birth Date
- 9 April 1808
- Death Date
- 14 December 1889
and family; widow of Amos W. Condit. The Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register gives her birth date as 9 April 1808; when she received her Patriarchal Blessing at Salt Lake City she gave her birth date as 9 April 1807. In the 1850 Utah census she is "Ann Phillips" in the household of "Charles Phillips." Her Condit children are also in this household. She died in Santa Cruz, California.
There is a photograph of her gravestone, but the inscription is not clear.
- Age at Departure: 42
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Edward Hunter and Robert Campbell letter to Brigham Young, 17 July 1850.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 8.
- Martha S. Heywood reminiscences, undated, Journal, 1850 January-1856 August.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 146.