- Birth Date
- June 1846
- Death Date
- 5 August 1920
Laura Christine Hansena Magdalena Thuesen
The Thuesen family sailed to America in 1857 on the ship Westmoreland but did not cross the plains until 1860. Laura's twin sister (Julia Mariane Margaret Thuesen) died at Omaha, Nebraska. She was listed as "Laura Thuison," on the company roster. More research is needed to confirm her date of birth.
- Age at Departure: 14
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- Emigration list for Spring, 1860, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937
- Journal History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 22.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 15 August 1860, 189.