- Birth Date
- 7 January 1841
- Death Date
- 13 January 1920
Neta Beata Bengtsson
Evidence from emigration and genealogical records proves that the Neta traveled to Utah in 1862. She sailed to America on the ship Athenia, arriving in New York on 9 June 1862 (first name is spelled "Mette" in Saints by Sea database). First documentation to place her in Utah is when her PEF information was entered into Church records on 15 December 1862. She later married Peter Lundgreen. Further research is needed to determine the name of the company she traveled with.
- Age at Departure: 20
- 1910 Utah Census.
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Lehi Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 3599.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 13.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.