- Birth Date
- 25 April 1843
- Death Date
- 7 February 1911
William Badcock Webb
William and his wife Sarah arrived in New York on 5 July 1866 via the ship American Congress. On the overland company records, William is recorded as having purchased 2 adult food rations indicating his wife made the overland trip with him as well. This is confirmed by his obituary.
Badcock was his father's surname, but as an adult, William chose to use his mother's maiden name of Webb.
Birth date confirmed by St. George Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 7 March 1867.
- Age at Departure: 23
- Head of Household
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 344.
- St. George Ward, Record of Members.
- "William Webb Dead," Washington County News, 9 February 1911, 1.