- Birth Date
- 12 February 1813
- Death Date
- 18 August 1892
Rhoda Ann Fullmer
Rhoda Ann Marvin
Her husband, David Fullmer, came to Utah with the 1848 Willard Richards Company. Rhoda came with her children in this company.
Her birth and death dates are confirmed by the inscription on her gravestone.
At the time of her rebaptism on 18 March 1857, she was living in the Salt Lake City 6th Ward.
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Edward Hunter and Robert Campbell letter to Brigham Young, 17 July 1850.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 9.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Rhoda A. Marvin Fullmer reminiscences, 1885, 5.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.