- Birth Date
- 9 June 1812
- Death Date
- 3 April 1884
She was the widow of Newel Knight, who died 11 January 1847 in Nebraska. The obituaries of her sons Newel and Jesse state that the family came to Utah in 1850.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- "Death of Newel Knight," Deseret Evening News , 25 May 1907, 6.
- Edward Hunter and Robert Campbell letter to Brigham Young, 17 July 1850.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 10.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 148.
- "Pioneer Mining Man Helped to Build State," Deseret News , 14 Mar. 1921, 1.